Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hopefully new info on Friday!

We got a call from our adoption agency family coordinator today. Our facilitator in Ukraine, Yuri, got to meet with someone from the SDA. They told him that this Friday they will have an official letter of invitation for us to return to Ukraine for our second appointment. It is not clear as to whether there will be a specific return date in the letter. I hope it's not just a letter vaguely saying they will have us back sometime. We'll let you know if we do actually get the letter on Friday and what's in it!
Thanks for your prayers!


Tami said...


Ruslan and Inna said...

I hope that letter does have a travel date! We'll be praying for your family.

Kathy & Matt said...

We are praying that you hear good news from the SDA with a date in the near future.

We were reminded time and again while in Ukraine that God's timing is perfect. Focus on that as you wait...it helps!

Thanks for all your comments and prayers during our journey. I can't wait to be doing the same as you travel!

Shirley and Steve Zimnes said...

That is VERY encouraging. Good thing that Yuri is pushing for you!! Who knows - maybe we'll even meet while in Ukraine. Our prayers are with you!!!

Julie said...

Finally - at least it is some NEWS! They have not forgotten all of these families waiting... I pray that this letter is GOOD NEWS!!!